Self Managed Superannuation
Complete management of Self Managed Superannuation
Our advice with regards to Self Managed Superannuation Funds is inclusive of the provision of Investment Advice and the complete management of all self managed superannuation fund Compliance & Administration.
Briefly, a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) is a private superannuation fund. A SMSF is one:
- with fewer than five members
- where each trustee (or director of the trustee company) is a member
- where no member is an employee of another (or associated person), unless they are a relative of a member
- in which no trustee receives any remuneration for any services performed in relation to the fund
A Self-Managed Super Fund allows you to manage your own superannuation under the rules and regulations set out by the ATO. Cachewise can provide you with advice in relation to whether or not a Self-Managed Super Fund is appropriate / beneficial for you at any stage of your life.
Cachewise offers a complete Superannuation Administration Service.
This service handles all aspects of SMSF compliance and administration including:
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements
- Preparation & Lodgement (if required) of Income Tax Returns
- Preparation of Business and / or Instalment Activity Statements (as required)
- Processing of paperwork relating to contributions, benefits, pension and insurance payments
- Trust Deed Maintenance & SMSF Constitutions
- Members’ Statements & other relevant minutes & forms
- Assistance with external Audit of Fund (as required)
We have all the necessary templates for handling the compliance aspects of an SMSF including establishment of pensions, in-specie contributions, S219 Reserving and Segregated Investment Strategies.
- Download our guide to Self Managed Superannuation Funds